- Withstand High Pressure: Discover the unparalleled durability of the VEVOR refrigerant recovery tank! Pre-filled with a trace mount of nitrogen to guard against corrosion, it has undergone rigorous pressure tests and boasts a working pressure of a formidable 400 psi. Enjoy peace of mind with this tank's ability to resist high pressure, ensuring a safe and secure refrigerant recovery experience.
- Strong Compatibility: The built-in 1/4" SAE interface valve can be adapted to fit most hose sizes, thanks to the inclusion of 2 1/4" SAE to 1/2" ACME brass adapters. Perfect for use with old household air conditioners, the tight connection at the interface minimizes the risk of leakage.
- Explosion-proof & Non-leakage: Featuring an integral forming brass Y-valve with strong sealing capabilities, it can efficiently recover and discharge both liquid and steam. And, with the included pressure relief valve, you never have to worry about high pressure. If the tank's working pressure is exceeded, the valve will automatically relieve pressure for a safer user experience.
- Cover Your Needs: With a 30 lb capacity, it's perfect for household vehicles. And, it's designed to handle a wide range of refrigerants including R134A, R-22, R-12, R410A, R404A, R502, R1234YF, and R32. Get the versatility you need.
- Reusable Recover Tank: The tank body is crafted from durable HP295 steel with a sturdy 0.1-inch wall thickness. Its sleek high gloss powder coating and reinforced steel seal make it resistant to wear, even after extended use.