|Number of Batteries
|1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)
|4.19"D x 8.25"W x 8.5"H
|Are Batteries Included
- As featured in the Wall Street Journal, CBS Innovation Nation, Bob Villa and Wired, Tempest reports temperature, solar radiation and UV, humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point, lightning strikes, rainfall and more.
- Solar-powered outdoor sensor with wireless transmission to hub up to 1000+ ft and updates every three seconds.
- No moving parts, nearly zero maintenance, instant online access via AI-powered app, personal weather webpage, and direct link to Weather Underground. Installation in minutes – Downloadable User Guide and Installation Manual listed under Product Information section.
- Uses WeatherFlow’s advanced machine learning to continuously fine-tune your weather station’s accuracy for a better local forecast over time.
- Share your Tempest dashboard with friends and family with a special web page. Link your data to dozens of smart home apps & integrations. Or build your own app with the Tempest API.
- The Tempest app will walk you through a few simple steps, including connecting your home’s WiFi network. Once you’re up and running the app will quickly become your go-to for real-time weather conditions, lightning and rain alerts, and the most accurate forecast for your location. And now with the Apple Watch App, your weather information is available at a glance. Add Tempest Weather to your Apple watch face complications.
- Data available in the Tempest app includes: Temp, humidity, dew point, feels like, heat index Barometric pressure, sea-level pressure, trends Lightning detection and alerts up to 40 km Wind, UV, solar irradiance Rain rate, accumulation, rain onset alerts 10-day forecast Historical weather data graphs