- Replaceable Surge / Spike Module: Should a large spike happen, surge module is completely replacable instead of replacing the entire unit.
- Wirelessly Monitor voltage, amperage, and wattage on your smartphone in real time using our free mobile app! Oldest and most reliable phone app in the business!
- Plug-n-Play ensures a minimal 4-second power-on analysis to determine if power conditions are safe, while other brands can take up to two minutes.
- Protect your applicances with a buil-in 90-second power-on delay after a fault is detected and resolved.
- Complete LED Park Power Diagnostics with wireless fault alerts ensure you are aware of any hazardous park power conditions.
- Customizable Alert Thresholds to warn you when conditions fall outside a specified range.
- Heavy Duty Construction to withstand everyday use at your campsite.
|5.5 x 11.5 x 3.75 inches
|Item model number
|Manufacturer Part Number
Power Watchdog Portable Bluetooth 50A Surge Protector with Emergency Power Off
PWD50-EPO Power Watchdog Portable Bluetooth 50A Surge Protector with Emergency Power Off
The PWD50-EPO offers all of the following features:
- 6100 Joules of Surge Protection
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Portable unit to be used outside the RV
- Open neutral and ground indicators and protection shut offs
- Reverse polarity indicator and shut off
- Volt and current monitoring with app
- High or low voltage alert, High or low amperage alert and shut offs
- Free App for Mobile Phone and Tablet
- Kilowatt usage monitor
- Replaceable surge protection
- Ability to analyze park power
- Made to be used outside RV. Locking options included.
Why do you need a Hughes Autoformer?
Hughes Autoformers are designed to increase voltage to your RV and help to eliminate potential low voltage damage to your appliances. Unlike a boost transformer, the sense circuit in our autoformer will adjust the output based on load demand. Appliance failure can be costly, frustrating, and inconvenient. Hughes Autoformers will enhance and protect your RV experience.