Why you should try running with a headlamp: the joy of night running
Running with a headlamp opens a whole new world of trail running joy and eliminates the barrier of fading light. After all, a lot of runners struggle for motivation in the winter, when daylight hours are limited, conditions can be wet, cold, and generally grim, and a lot of your favorite trails can seem sodden or out of reach.
- Ultra-Bright Wide Beam, Wide beam COB headlamp with a 230° lighting range and XPE side lights.
- 5 Types of Lights and Sensors, you can turn on or off the headlights by waving your hand
- Fast Charging and Long Battery Life, built-in 1500mAh rechargeable lithium battery to ensure long-term use.
- Lightweight and Comfortable, equipped with adjustable elastic headbands, you can adjust the size to suit your needs according to your needs.
- Wide Use and Life-level Waterproof, widely used in various needs, such as camping, night running, night fishing, cycling, maintenance, adventure