Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Weight
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
Heavyweight performance in a lightweight Garden Tiller. Dig and weed fast and easy with the Mantis gas-only 4-cycle tiller. Features a Honda 4-cycle commercial engine. Compact, lightweight and tough enough to till through sod and compacted soil with its unique, curvy tines. Need to weed, just flip the tines and speed-weed or cultivate the garden. Works well in raised beds, narrow rows and close to fences. Ergonomic handles are designed for operator comfort. Fold-down handles for transport and storage. Perfect for any size garden.
- Dependable Engine Performance: The Mantis 7566A is Equipped with a robust Honda 4-cycle engine (gas only, no fuel mix required) boasting 35cc of power, ensuring durability and reliability. The engine powers the tines at twice the speed of other tillers, guaranteeing efficient and effective tilling.
- MADE IN THE USA: With a 2-year Limited Warranty, Mantis garden tillers are a testament to American craftsmanship. When you choose a tiller proudly made in the USA, you can trust that it has been constructed with the highest quality materials and built with durability in mind.
- Ease of use: Features a finger-controlled throttle that provides infinite speed control, making it exceptionally easy to operate and allowing you to adjust the tiller's speed precisely to your preferences and the requirements of your gardening tasks.
- Ergonomically positioned handle bars: The sturdy and ergonomically designed handle bars ensure that you can comfortably lift and maneuver the tiller. This ergonomic handle design is strategically positioned for optimal balance, reducing strain on your wrists and back.
- Folds for easy transport and storage: When it comes to storage, the Mantis 7566A foldable garden tiller shines. Its compact folded form allows you to tuck it away neatly in a corner of your garage, shed, or any available storage space.
- Flexible Tilling Depths: The unique, curvy thick patented heavy duty steel tines can be used to till down 10 inches deep. Or, simply turn the tines around to shallow cultivate the top 2 to 3 inches of soil.